Is SCOTCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCOTCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- noun - whiskey distilled in Scotland
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - make a small cut or score into
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
- adj - avoiding waste
- To put an abrupt end to: The prime minister scotched the rumors of her illness with a public appearance.
- To injure so as to render harmless.
- To cut or score.
- A surface cut or abrasion.
- A line drawn on the ground, as one used in playing hopscotch.
- A block or wedge used as a prop behind or under an object likely to roll.
- verb - to put a definite end to
There are 6 letters in SCOTCH: C C H O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOTCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCOTCH, to go: SCOTCH?
Rearrange the letters in SCOTCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCOTCH
What's nearby SCOTCH
Lookup in Wiki for SCOTCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCOTCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCOTCH"