Is RUGGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUGGED in various dictionaries:
- adj - sturdy and strong in constitution or construction
- adj - having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface
- adj - topographically very uneven
- adj - very difficult
- Having a rough, irregular surface.
- Having strong features marked with furrows or wrinkles: the rugged face of the old sailor.
- Having a sturdy build or strong constitution: a rugged trapper who spent months in the wilderness.
- Tempestuous; stormy: the rugged weather of the North Atlantic.
- Demanding great effort, ability, or endurance: the rugged conditions of barracks life.
- Lacking culture or polish; coarse and rude: rugged manners and ribald wit.
- adv - having an uneven surface [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : RUGGEDLY
There are 6 letters in RUGGED: D E G G R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUGGED
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUGGED, to go: RUGGED?
Rearrange the letters in RUGGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUGGED
What's nearby RUGGED
Lookup in Wiki for RUGGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUGGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUGGED"