Is REVIEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVIEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a new appraisal or evaluation
- noun - an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- noun - a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
- noun - (accounting) a service (less exhaustive than an audit) that provides some assurance to interested parties as to the reliability of financial data
- noun - a variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians
- noun - a periodical that publishes critical essays on current affairs or literature or art
- noun - a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- noun - (law) a judicial reexamination of the proceedings of a court (especially by an appellate court)
- noun - practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory
- noun - a formal or official examination
- verb - look at again
- verb - appraise critically
- verb - hold a review (of troops)
- verb - refresh one's memory
- verb - look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events)
- To look over, study, or examine again.
- To consider retrospectively; look back on.
- To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research findings.
- To write or give a critical report on (a new work or performance, for example).
- To reexamine (an action or a determination) judicially, especially in a higher court, in order to correct possible errors.
- To subject to a formal inspection, especially a military inspection.
- To go over or restudy material: reviewing for a final exam.
- To write critical reviews, especially for a newspaper or magazine.
- A reexamination or reconsideration.
- A retrospective view or survey.
- A restudying of subject matter.
- An exercise for use in restudying material.
- An inspection or examination for the purpose of evaluation.
- A report or an essay giving a critical estimate of a work or performance.
- A periodical devoted to articles and essays on current affairs, literature, or art.
- A formal military inspection.
- A formal military ceremony held in honor of a person or an occasion.
- A judicial reexamination, especially by a higher court, of an action or a determination.
- A musical show consisting of often satirical skits, songs, and dances; a revue.
- adj - to look at [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VIEWABLE
There are 6 letters in REVIEW: E E I R V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVIEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVIEW, to go: REVIEW?
Rearrange the letters in REVIEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REVIEW
What's nearby REVIEW
Lookup in Wiki for REVIEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVIEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVIEW"