Is VIEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- noun - the range of the eye
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- noun - a message expressing a belief about something
- noun - purpose
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- noun - outward appearance
- verb - deem to be
- verb - look at carefully
- verb - see or watch
- An examination or inspection: used binoculars to get a better view.
- A systematic survey; coverage: a view of Romantic poetry.
- Field of vision: The aircraft has disappeared from view.
- A scene or vista: the view from the tower.
- A picture of a landscape: a view of Paris, done in oils.
- A way of showing or seeing something, as from a particular position or angle: a side view of the house.
- Something kept in sight as an aim or intention: “The pitch of the roof had been calculated with a view to the heavy seasonal rains” (Caroline Alexander).
- Expectation; chance: The measure has no view of success.
- To look at; watch: view an exhibit of etchings.
- To examine or inspect: viewed the house they were thinking of buying.
- To survey or study mentally; consider.
- See Synonyms at see1.
- adj - to look at [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VIEWABLE
There are 4 letters in VIEW: E I V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIEW, to go: VIEW?
Rearrange the letters in VIEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIEW
What's nearby VIEW
Lookup in Wiki for VIEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIEW"