Is WAIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAIVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- To give up (a claim or right) voluntarily; relinquish.
- To refrain from insisting on or enforcing (a rule or penalty, for example); dispense with: “The original ban on private trading had long since been waived” (William L.
- To put aside or off temporarily; defer.
- verb - to give up intentionally
There are 5 letters in WAIVE: A E I V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAIVE, to go: WAIVE?
Rearrange the letters in WAIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAIVE
What's nearby WAIVE
Lookup in Wiki for WAIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAIVE"