Is POMPOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POMPOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- adj - characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
- Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
- Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
- Characterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.
- adj - marked by exaggerated self-importance
There are 7 letters in POMPOUS: M O O P P S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of POMPOUS, to go: POMPOUS?
Rearrange the letters in POMPOUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POMPOUS
What's nearby POMPOUS
Lookup in Wiki for POMPOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POMPOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POMPOUS"