Is PILGRIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PILGRIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who journeys in foreign lands
- noun - one of the colonists from England who sailed to America on the Mayflower and founded the colony of Plymouth in New England in 1620
- noun - someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion
- A religious devotee who journeys to a shrine or sacred place.
- One who embarks on a quest for something conceived of as sacred.
- A traveler.
- noun - a traveler or wanderer
There are 7 letters in PILGRIM: G I I L M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PILGRIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PILGRIM, to go: PILGRIM?
Rearrange the letters in PILGRIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PILGRIM
What's nearby PILGRIM
Lookup in Wiki for PILGRIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PILGRIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PILGRIM"