Is PAYBACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAYBACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - financial return or reward (especially returns equal to the initial investment)
- noun - the act of taking revenge (harming someone in retaliation for something harmful that they have done) especially in the next life
- The return gained from or paid on an investment: “One problem with space ventures is that the up-front costs are enormous and the paybacks uncertain and far off at best” (Eric Gelman).
- The return on an investment equal to the amount invested: expect a payback within six years.
- A benefit gained as the result of a previous action.
- The act or process of paying back.
- noun - a return on an investment equal to the original capital outlay
There are 7 letters in PAYBACK: A A B C K P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYBACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAYBACK, to go: PAYBACK?
Rearrange the letters in PAYBACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAYBACK
What's nearby PAYBACK
Lookup in Wiki for PAYBACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAYBACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAYBACK"