Is YAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - noisy talk
- noun - large long-haired wild ox of Tibet often domesticated
- verb - talk profusely
- A wild, shaggy-haired ox (Bos grunniens) of the mountains of central Asia.
- A domesticated yak, used as a work animal or raised for meat and milk.
- Prolonged, sometimes senseless talk; chatter.
- adj - to talk rapidly and trivially [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHATTERY
There are 3 letters in YAK: A K Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of YAK, to go: YAK?
Rearrange the letters in YAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YAK
What's nearby YAK
Lookup in Wiki for YAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YAK"