Is YANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an American who lives in the North (especially during the American Civil War)
- noun - an American (especially to non-Americans)
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- To pull with a quick, strong movement; jerk: yanked the emergency cord.
- To extract or remove abruptly: yanked the starting pitcher early in the game.
- verb - to pull suddenly
There are 4 letters in YANK: A K N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of YANK, to go: YANK?
Rearrange the letters in YANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YANK
What's nearby YANK
Lookup in Wiki for YANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YANK"