Is PAPILLA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAPILLA in various dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a tiny outgrowth on the surface of a petal or leaf
- noun - a small nipple-shaped protuberance concerned with taste, touch, or smell
- noun - a small projection of tissue at the base of a hair or tooth or feather
- A small nipplelike projection, such as a protuberance on the skin, at the root of a hair or feather, or at the base of a developing tooth.
- One of the small, round or cone-shaped protuberances on the top of the tongue that contain taste buds.
- A pimple or pustule.
- A minute projection on the surface of a stigma, petal, or leaf.
- adj - a nipple-like projection [n -LAE] : PAPILLAR
There are 7 letters in PAPILLA: A A I L L P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAPILLA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAPILLA, to go: PAPILLA?
Rearrange the letters in PAPILLA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAPILLA
What's nearby PAPILLA
Lookup in Wiki for PAPILLA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAPILLA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAPILLA"