Is MUSCLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUSCLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the contractile organs of the body
- noun - animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- noun - a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
- noun - authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
- noun - possessing muscular strength
- verb - make one's way by force
- A tissue composed of fibers capable of contracting to effect bodily movement.
- A contractile organ consisting of a special bundle of muscle tissue, which moves a particular bone, part, or substance of the body: the heart muscle; the muscles of the arm.
- Muscular strength: enough muscle to be a high jumper.
- Power or authority: put some muscle into law enforcement.
- verb - to proceed by force
There are 6 letters in MUSCLE: C E L M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSCLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUSCLE, to go: MUSCLE?
Rearrange the letters in MUSCLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUSCLE
What's nearby MUSCLE
Lookup in Wiki for MUSCLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUSCLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUSCLE"