Is MORRIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORRIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902)
- noun - English poet and craftsman (1834-1896)
- noun - leader of the American Revolution who signed the Declaration of Independence and raised money for the Continental Army (1734-1806)
- noun - United States statesman who led the committee that produced the final draft of the United States Constitution (1752-1816)
- An English folk dance in which a story is enacted by costumed dancers.
- noun - an English folk dance
There are 6 letters in MORRIS: I M O R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORRIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORRIS, to go: MORRIS?
Rearrange the letters in MORRIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MORRIS
What's nearby MORRIS
Lookup in Wiki for MORRIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORRIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORRIS"