Is JACKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JACKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short coat
- noun - an outer wrapping or casing
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the outer skin of a potato
- noun - the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- verb - provide with a thermally non-conducting cover
- verb - put a jacket on
- A short coat usually extending to the hips.
- The skin of a potato.
- The dust jacket of a book.
- An insulation covering for a steam pipe, wire, boiler, or similar part.
- A paper or thin cardboard envelope for a phonograph record.
- An open envelope or folder for filing papers.
- The plastic or cardboard container that holds a floppy disk.
- The outer metal shell or case of a bullet.
- verb - to provide with a jacket (a short coat)
There are 6 letters in JACKET: A C E J K T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JACKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of JACKET, to go: JACKET?
Rearrange the letters in JACKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JACKET
What's nearby JACKET
Lookup in Wiki for JACKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JACKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JACKET"