Is JACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- noun - someone who works with their hands
- noun - immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit
- noun - a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- noun - an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- noun - game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- noun - small flag indicating a ship's nationality
- noun - one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- noun - tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- noun - any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- noun - male donkey
- verb - lift with a special device
- verb - hunt with a jacklight
- A man; a fellow.
- One who does odd or heavy jobs; a laborer.
- J Games.
- A game played with a set of small six-pointed metal pieces and a small ball, the object being to pick up the pieces in various combinations.
- One of the metal pieces so used.
- A pin used in some games of bowling.
- A usually portable device for raising heavy objects by means of force applied with a lever, screw, or hydraulic press.
- A wooden wedge for cleaving rock.
- A support or brace, especially the iron crosstree on a topgallant masthead.
- A small flag flown at the bow of a ship, usually to indicate nationality.
- The male of certain animals, especially the ass.
- Any of several food and game fishes of the family Carangidae, found in tropical and temperate seas.
- A jackrabbit.
- A socket that accepts a plug at one end and attaches to electric circuitry at the other.
- To hunt or fish for with a jacklight: hunters illegally jacking deer.
- To hoist with a jack: jacked the rear of the car to replace the tire.
- To hunt or fish for quarry by using a jacklight.
- verb - to raise with a type of lever
There are 4 letters in JACK: A C J K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of JACK, to go: JACK?
Rearrange the letters in JACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JACK
What's nearby JACK
Lookup in Wiki for JACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JACK"