Is INQUIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INQUIRE in various dictionaries:
- verb - inquire about
- verb - have a wish or desire to know something
- verb - conduct an inquiry or investigation of
- To seek information by asking a question: inquired about prices.
- To make an inquiry or investigation: inquire into the extent of the corruption.
- To ask about.
- To ask: “I am free to inquire what a work of art means to me” (Bernard Berenson).
- verb - to ask about
There are 7 letters in INQUIRE: E I I N Q R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INQUIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INQUIRE, to go: INQUIRE?
Rearrange the letters in INQUIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INQUIRE
What's nearby INQUIRE
Lookup in Wiki for INQUIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INQUIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INQUIRE"