Is INFUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFUSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - undergo the process of infusion
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- verb - introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
- To put into or introduce as if by pouring: infused new vigor into the movement.
- To fill or cause to be filled with something: infused them with a love of the land.
- To steep or soak without boiling in order to extract soluble elements or active principles.
- To introduce (a solution) into the body through a vein for therapeutic purposes.
- verb - to permeate with something
There are 6 letters in INFUSE: E F I N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFUSE, to go: INFUSE?
Rearrange the letters in INFUSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INFUSE
What's nearby INFUSE
Lookup in Wiki for INFUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFUSE"