Is HOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several breeds of dog used for hunting typically having large drooping ears
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- A domestic dog of any of various breeds commonly used for hunting, characteristically having drooping ears, a short coat, and a deep, resonant voice.
- A dog.
- A contemptible person; a scoundrel.
- One who eagerly pursues something: a news hound.
- A devotee or an enthusiast: a coffee hound.
- To pursue relentlessly and tenaciously.
- To urge insistently; nag: hounded me until I agreed to cut my hair.
- verb - to pursue relentlessly
There are 5 letters in HOUND: D H N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOUND, to go: HOUND?
Rearrange the letters in HOUND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOUND
What's nearby HOUND
Lookup in Wiki for HOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOUND"