Is GUESSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUESSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- noun - an estimate based on little or no information
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - guess correctly
- verb - to form an opinion from little or no evidence
There are 7 letters in GUESSES: E E G S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUESSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUESSES, to go: GUESSES?
Rearrange the letters in GUESSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUESSES
What's nearby GUESSES
Lookup in Wiki for GUESSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUESSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUESSES"