Is GREEDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREEDY in various dictionaries:
- adj - immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- adj - (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous
- adj - wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume
- Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
- Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume; gluttonous.
- Extremely eager or desirous: greedy for the opportunity to prove their ability.
- adv - marked by greed [adj GREEDIER, GREEDIEST] : GREEDILY
There are 6 letters in GREEDY: D E E G R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREEDY, to go: GREEDY?
Rearrange the letters in GREEDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GREEDY
What's nearby GREEDY
Lookup in Wiki for GREEDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREEDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREEDY"