Is GOING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of departing
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - advancing toward a goal
- verb - change location
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - move away from a place into another direction
- verb - enter or assume a certain state or condition
- verb - be awarded
- verb - have a particular form
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - follow a certain course
- verb - be abolished or discarded
- verb - be or continue to be in a certain condition
- verb - make a certain noise or sound
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - to be spent or finished
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - pass, fare, or elapse
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - be in the right place or situation
- verb - be ranked or compare
- verb - begin or set in motion
- verb - have a turn
- verb - be contained in
- verb - be sounded, played, or expressed
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - be the right size or shape
- verb - go through in search of something
- verb - be spent
- verb - give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- adj - in full operation
- Departure: comings and goings.
- The condition underfoot as it affects one’s headway in walking or riding: Once we left the trail the going was rough.
- Progress toward a goal; headway: It was easy going during my senior year.
- Working; running: a machine in going order.
- In full operation; flourishing: a going business.
- Current; prevailing: The going rates are high.
- To be found; available: the best products going.
- noun - an advance toward an objective
There are 5 letters in GOING: G G I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOING
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOING, to go: GOING?
Rearrange the letters in GOING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOING
What's nearby GOING
Lookup in Wiki for GOING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOING"