Is GONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GONG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a softheaded drumstick
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- verb - sound a gong
- A rimmed metal disk that produces a loud, sonorous tone when struck with a padded mallet.
- A usually saucer-shaped bell that is struck with a mechanically operated hammer.
- verb - to make the sound of a gong (a disk-shaped percussion instrument)
There are 4 letters in GONG: G G N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of GONG, to go: GONG?
Rearrange the letters in GONG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GONG
What's nearby GONG
Lookup in Wiki for GONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GONG"