Is FORMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- adj - referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several)
- adj - belonging to some prior time
- adj - (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- One that forms; a maker or creator: a former of ideas.
- A member of a school form: a fifth former.
- Occurring earlier in time.
- Of, relating to, or taking place in the past.
- Coming before in place or order; foregoing.
- Being the first of two mentioned.
- Grammarians have often insisted that the phrases the former and the latter should be used only to refer to the first of two things and the second of two things, respectively: “But Flynn preceded Casey, as did also Jimmy Blake, and the former was a lulu and the latter was a fake.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 6 letters in FORMER: E F M O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORMER, to go: FORMER?
Rearrange the letters in FORMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORMER
What's nearby FORMER
Lookup in Wiki for FORMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORMER"