Is EXTEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXTEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - extend in scope or range or area
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - span an interval of distance, space or time
- verb - make available
- verb - thrust or extend out
- verb - reach outward in space
- verb - offer verbally
- verb - extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body
- verb - expand the influence of
- verb - lengthen in time
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - cause to move at full gallop
- verb - open or straighten out
- verb - use to the utmost
- verb - prolong the time allowed for payment of
- verb - continue or extend
- verb - increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance
- To open or straighten (something) out; unbend: extended the legs of the folding table.
- To stretch or spread (something) out to greater or fullest length: extended the radio antenna.
- To exert (oneself) vigorously or to full capacity: Few mountain climbers have extended themselves as those two have.
- To cause to move at full gallop.
- To increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance: used rice or pasta to extend leftover casseroles.
- To adulterate.
- To enlarge the area, scope, or range of.
- To expand the influence of.
- To make more comprehensive or inclusive.
- To offer: extend one’s greetings.
- To make available; provide: extend credit to qualified purchasers.
- To cause (something) to be or last longer: extended our visit by a day.
- To prolong the time allowed for payment of: extend a loan for three more months.
- Chiefly British.
- To appraise or assess; value.
- To be or become long, large, or comprehensive: influence that extended to other continents; table legs that extend by unscrewing.
- verb - to stretch out to full length
There are 6 letters in EXTEND: D E E N T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXTEND, to go: EXTEND?
Rearrange the letters in EXTEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXTEND
What's nearby EXTEND
Lookup in Wiki for EXTEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXTEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXTEND"