Is EMINENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMINENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament
- A position of great distinction or superiority: rose to eminence as a surgeon.
- A rise of ground; a hill.
- A person of high station or great achievements.
- Used with His or Your as a title and form of address for a cardinal.
- noun - high station or rank
There are 8 letters in EMINENCE: C E E E I M N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMINENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMINENCE, to go: EMINENCE?
Rearrange the letters in EMINENCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMINENCE
What's nearby EMINENCE
Lookup in Wiki for EMINENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMINENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMINENCE"