Is EGOISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EGOISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (ethics) the theory that the pursuit of your own welfare in the basis of morality
- noun - concern for your own interests and welfare
- The ethical doctrine that morality has its foundations in self-interest.
- The ethical belief that self-interest is the just and proper motive for all human conduct.
- Excessive preoccupation with one’s own well-being and interests, usually accompanied by an inflated sense of selfimportance.
- Egotism; conceit.
- noun - extreme devotion to self-interest
There are 6 letters in EGOISM: E G I M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EGOISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of EGOISM, to go: EGOISM?
Rearrange the letters in EGOISM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EGOISM
What's nearby EGOISM
Lookup in Wiki for EGOISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EGOISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EGOISM"