Is DRENCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRENCH in various dictionaries:
- verb - drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- verb - force to drink
- verb - permeate or impregnate
- verb - cover with liquid
- To wet through and through; soak.
- To administer a large oral dose of liquid medicine to (an animal).
- To provide with something in great abundance; surfeit: just drenched in money.
- The act of wetting or becoming wet through and through.
- A large dose of liquid medicine, especially one administered to an animal by pouring down the throat.
- verb - to wet thoroughly
There are 6 letters in DRENCH: C D E H N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRENCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRENCH, to go: DRENCH?
Rearrange the letters in DRENCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRENCH
What's nearby DRENCH
Lookup in Wiki for DRENCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRENCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRENCH"