Is DOOMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOOMED in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who are destined to die soon
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- verb - make certain of the failure or destruction of
- adj - marked for certain death
- adj - in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- adj - marked by or promising bad fortune
- adj - (usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
- verb - to destine to an unhappy fate
There are 6 letters in DOOMED: D D E M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOOMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOOMED, to go: DOOMED?
Rearrange the letters in DOOMED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOOMED
What's nearby DOOMED
Lookup in Wiki for DOOMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOOMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOOMED"