Is DIDDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIDDLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- To cheat; swindle: “The Swiss have special laws for people who diddle hotels” (John le Carré).
- To fabricate, change, or otherwise manipulate (data) illegally.
- To jerk up and down or back and forth.
- Vulgar Slang.
- To have intercourse with (a woman).
- To practice masturbation upon.
- To shake rapidly; jiggle.
- To play with: The children diddled with the knobs on the television all afternoon.
- To waste time: diddled around all morning.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 6 letters in DIDDLE: D D D E I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIDDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIDDLE, to go: DIDDLE?
Rearrange the letters in DIDDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIDDLE
What's nearby DIDDLE
Lookup in Wiki for DIDDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIDDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIDDLE"