Is DERRICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DERRICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a framework erected over an oil well to allow drill tubes to be raised and lowered
- noun - a simple crane having lifting tackle slung from a boom
- A machine for hoisting and moving heavy objects, consisting of a movable boom equipped with cables and pulleys and connected to the base of an upright stationary beam.
- A tall framework over a drilled hole, especially an oil well, used to support boring equipment or hoist and lower lengths of pipe.
- noun - a hoisting apparatus
There are 7 letters in DERRICK: C D E I K R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DERRICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DERRICK, to go: DERRICK?
Rearrange the letters in DERRICK and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DERRICK
6 letters out of DERRICK
5 letters out of DERRICK
4 letters out of DERRICK
3 letters out of DERRICK
2 letters out of DERRICK
Contextual use of DERRICK
What's nearby DERRICK
Lookup in Wiki for DERRICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DERRICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DERRICK"