Is CONVEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONVEY in various dictionaries:
- verb - make known
- verb - serve as a means for expressing something
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - transmit a title or property
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- verb - go or come after and bring or take back
- To take or carry from one place to another; transport.
- To serve as a medium of transmission for; transmit: wires that convey electricity.
- To communicate or make known; impart: “a look intended to convey sympathetic comprehension” (Saki).
- To transfer ownership of or title to.
- To steal.
There are 6 letters in CONVEY: C E N O V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONVEY, to go: CONVEY?
Rearrange the letters in CONVEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONVEY
What's nearby CONVEY
Lookup in Wiki for CONVEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONVEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONVEY"