Is ENVY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENVY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another
- noun - spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - feel envious towards
- verb - be envious of
- A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.
- The object of such feeling: Their new pool made them the envy of their neighbors.
- To feel envy toward.
- These verbs mean to feel resentful or painful desire for another’s advantages or possessions.
- verb - to be envious of
There are 4 letters in ENVY: E N V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENVY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENVY, to go: ENVY?
Rearrange the letters in ENVY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENVY
What's nearby ENVY
Lookup in Wiki for ENVY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENVY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENVY"