Is CONJUNCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONJUNCT in various dictionaries:
- adj - progressing melodically by intervals of a second
- adj - bound in close association
- adj - involving the joint activity of two or more
- Joined together; united.
- Acting in association; combined: “the conjunct... influences of fire and strong drink” (Thomas Love Peacock).
- Of or relating to successive tones of the scale.
- One that is in conjunction or association with another.
- One of the components of a conjunction.
- noun - one that is joined with another
There are 8 letters in CONJUNCT: C C J N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUNCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONJUNCT, to go: CONJUNCT?
Rearrange the letters in CONJUNCT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONJUNCT
What's nearby CONJUNCT
Lookup in Wiki for CONJUNCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONJUNCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONJUNCT"