Is CADENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CADENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - the close of a musical section
- noun - a recurrent rhythmical series
- Balanced, rhythmic flow, as of poetry or oratory.
- The measure or beat of movement, as in dancing or marching.
- A falling inflection of the voice, as at the end of a sentence.
- General inflection or modulation of the voice.
- A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.
- verb - to make rhythmic
There are 7 letters in CADENCE: A C C D E E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CADENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CADENCE, to go: CADENCE?
Rearrange the letters in CADENCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CADENCE
What's nearby CADENCE
Lookup in Wiki for CADENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CADENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CADENCE"