Is ACCEDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCEDE in various dictionaries:
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - take on duties or office
- verb - to agree or express agreement
- To give one’s consent, often at the insistence of another; concede.
- To arrive at or come into an office or dignity: accede to the throne.
- To become a party to an agreement or treaty.
- verb - to permit or approve
There are 6 letters in ACCEDE: A C C D E E
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCEDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCEDE, to go: ACCEDE?
Rearrange the letters in ACCEDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACCEDE
What's nearby ACCEDE
Lookup in Wiki for ACCEDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCEDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCEDE"