Is BUFFET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUFFET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room
- noun - a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- noun - usually inexpensive bar
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- A large sideboard with drawers and cupboards.
- A counter or table from which meals or refreshments are served.
- A restaurant having such a counter.
- Informally served: a buffet luncheon.
- To hit or beat, especially repeatedly.
- See Synonyms at beat.
- To drive or force with or as if with repeated blows: was buffeted about from job to job by the vagaries of the economy.
- To force one’s way with difficulty: a ship buffeting against the wind.
- verb - to hit sharply
There are 6 letters in BUFFET: B E F F T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUFFET, to go: BUFFET?
Rearrange the letters in BUFFET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUFFET
What's nearby BUFFET
Lookup in Wiki for BUFFET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUFFET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUFFET"