Is BUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- noun - a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- noun - bare skin
- noun - a medium to dark tan color
- noun - an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- verb - polish and make shiny
- adj - of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather
- A soft, thick, undyed leather made chiefly from the skins of buffalo, elk, or oxen.
- A military uniform coat made of such leather.
- Bare skin: swimming in the buff.
- A piece of soft material, such as velvet or leather, often mounted on a block and used for polishing.
- Made or formed of buff: a buff jacket.
- Of the color buff.
- To polish or shine with a piece of soft material.
- To soften the surface of (leather) by raising a nap.
- To make the color of buff.
- One that is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about a subject: a Civil War buff.
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
- adj - having a muscular physique
There are 4 letters in BUFF: B F F U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUFF, to go: BUFF?
Rearrange the letters in BUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUFF
What's nearby BUFF
Lookup in Wiki for BUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUFF"