Is BAFFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAFFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flat plate that controls or directs the flow of fluid or energy
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - check the emission of (sound)
- To frustrate or check (a person) as by confusing or perplexing; stymie.
- To impede the force or movement of.
- A usually static device that regulates the flow of a fluid or light.
- A partition that prevents interference between sound waves in a loudspeaker.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in BAFFLE: A B E F F L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAFFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAFFLE, to go: BAFFLE?
Rearrange the letters in BAFFLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAFFLE
What's nearby BAFFLE
Lookup in Wiki for BAFFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAFFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAFFLE"