Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if baffle is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on baffle.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BAFFLE has 91 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BAFFLE is VALID in some board games. Check BAFFLE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of baffle in various dictionaries:
noun - a flat plate that controls or directs the flow of fluid or energy
verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Cause to be stuck|
|Totally bewilder graduate at party with the French|
|In that way I forbid any pressure along the line|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A device that regulates the flow of a liquid, or a synonym for confuse or stymie|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|to cause someone to be unable to understand or explain something:|
|to cause someone to be completely unable to understand or explain something:|
|Totally bewilder or perplex.|
|Restrain or regulate (a fluid, sound, etc.)|
|A device used to restrain the flow of a fluid, gas, etc. or to prevent the spreading of sound or light in a particular direction.|
|restrain or regulate (a fluid, sound, etc.).|
|totally bewilder or perplex.|
|a device used to restrain the flow of a fluid, gas, etc. or to prevent the spreading of sound or light in a particular direction.|
|To frustrate or check (a person) as by confusing or perplexing stymie.|
|To impede the force or movement of.|
|Baffle might refer to|
Baffle or baffles may refer to:|
* Baffle (liquid mixing) auxiliary devices employed in tank which suppress the effects of slosh dynamics
* Baffle (medicine), a tunnel or wall surgically constructed within the heart or primary blood vessels to redirect blood flow
* Baffles (submarine), the blind spot in a submarine's sonar created by the body of the submarine
* Baffle or All-Star Baffle, a 197374 revival of PDQ (game show), where contestants had to guess phrases from a short combination of letters
* Baffle gate, another name for turnstile
* Sound baffle, any object designed to reduce airborne sound
* Components in a loudspeaker enclosure used to negate the out-of-phase sound waves from the rear of the loudspeaker
* Components in a suppressor used to redirect the gas from a gunshot to minimise sound and light* Squirrel baffle, a device fixed to birdfeeders to prevent access by squirrels and other small mammals