Is BACKUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BACKUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - an accumulation caused by clogging or a stoppage
- noun - someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- noun - a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
- noun - (computer science) a copy of a file or directory on a separate storage device
- noun - the act of providing approval and support
- A reserve or substitute.
- A copy of a program or file that is stored separately from the original.
- Support or backing.
- A background accompaniment, as for a performer.
- Extra; standby: a backup pilot.
- noun - a substitute
There are 6 letters in BACKUP: A B C K P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of BACKUP, to go: BACKUP?
Rearrange the letters in BACKUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BACKUP
What's nearby BACKUP
Lookup in Wiki for BACKUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BACKUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BACKUP"