Scrabble word: VICINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICINAL exist?
Definitions of VICINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to or limited to a vicinity
- Of, belonging to, or restricted to a limited area or neighborhood; local.
- Relating to or being a local road.
- Approximating, resembling, or taking the place of a fundamental crystalline form or face.
- Of or relating to the consecutive positions of substituted elements or radicals on a benzene ring.
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
There are 7 letters in VICINAL: A C I I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICINAL plus a wildcard: VICINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICINAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VICINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.