Scrabble word: VICINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICINAL exist?
Definitions of VICINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to or limited to a vicinity
- Of, belonging to, or restricted to a limited area or neighborhood; local.
- Relating to or being a local road.
- Approximating, resembling, or taking the place of a fundamental crystalline form or face.
- Of or relating to the consecutive positions of substituted elements or radicals on a benzene ring.
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to