Scrabble word: CIVIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIVIL exist?
Definitions of CIVIL in dictionaries:
- adj - applying to ordinary citizens as contrasted with the military
- adj - not rude
- adj - of or occurring within the state or between or among citizens of the state
- adj - of or relating to or befitting citizens as individuals
- adj - (of divisions of time) legally recognized in ordinary affairs of life
- adj - of or in a condition of social order
- Of, relating to, or befitting a citizen or citizens: civil duties.
- Of or relating to citizens and their interrelations with one another or with the state: civil society; the civil branches of government.
- Of ordinary citizens or ordinary community life as distinguished from the military or the ecclesiastical: civil authorities.
- Of or in accordance with organized society; civilized.
- Being in accordance with or denoting legally recognized divisions of time: a civil year.
- Relating to the rights of private individuals and legal proceedings concerning these rights as distinguished from criminal, military, or international regulations or proceedings.
- noun - a resident of a city or town
There are 5 letters in CIVIL: C I I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIVIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIVIL plus a wildcard: CIVIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIVIL
Images for CIVIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.