Scrabble word: CIVILIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIVILIAN exist?
Definitions of CIVILIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmilitary citizen
- adj - associated with civil life or performed by persons who are not active members of the military
- A person following the pursuits of civil life.
- Of or relating to civilians or civil life; nonmilitary: civilian clothes; a civilian career.
- noun - a nonmilitary person
There are 8 letters in CIVILIAN: A C I I I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIVILIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIVILIAN plus a wildcard: CIVILIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIVILIAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIVILIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.