Scrabble word: UNMANLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNMANLY exist?
Definitions of UNMANLY in dictionaries:
- adj - not possessing qualities befitting a man
- adj - lacking in courage and manly strength and resolution
- adv - without qualities thought to befit a man
- Dishonorable; degrading.
- Lacking courage; cowardly.
- Regarded as unbecoming to a man.
- adv - having the qualities of a man [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : MANLILY
There are 7 letters in UNMANLY: A L M N N U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNMANLY plus a wildcard: UNMANLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNMANLY
Images for UNMANLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.