Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYMBOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYMBOL exist?
Definitions of SYMBOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
- noun - something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible
- Something that represents something else by association, resemblance, or convention, especially a material object used to represent something invisible.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something associated with and standing for, representing, or identifying something else”: scales, the symbol of justice; the scepter, an attribute of royal power; the thistle, the emblem of Scotland.
- v - to serve as a symbol (a representation) of
There are 6 letters in SYMBOL: B L M O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYMBOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYMBOL plus a wildcard: SYMBOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYMBOL
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYMBOL
- Ray Tomlinson. . 1971. Here displayed in ITC American Typewriter ...
- Yin-Yang symbol - Taoist Images & The Yin-Yang symbol
- Download high-resolution images of the Circle A by clicking on the ...
- Yin_yang.svg (SVG file nominally 466 466 pixels file size ...
- recycle symbol
- In a nutshell the triskelion Celtic symbol meaning deals with ...
- Chinese symbol for forgiveness
- Boba Fett Iconography - Manual - Boba Fett Fan Club
- This trefoil is the hazard symbol for radioactive material.
- designworkplan Free tool symbol Signs collection