Scrabble word: SYMBOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYMBOL exist?
Definitions of SYMBOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
- noun - something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible
- Something that represents something else by association, resemblance, or convention, especially a material object used to represent something invisible.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something associated with and standing for, representing, or identifying something else”: scales, the symbol of justice; the scepter, an attribute of royal power; the thistle, the emblem of Scotland.
- verb - to serve as a symbol (a representation) of
There are 6 letters in SYMBOL: B L M O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYMBOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYMBOL plus a wildcard: SYMBOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYMBOL
Images for SYMBOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.