Scrabble word: SINGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGING exist?
Definitions of SINGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of singing vocal music
- noun - disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- noun - a surface burn
- verb - burn superficially or lightly
- verb - become superficially burned
- adj - smooth and flowing
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 7 letters in SINGING: G G I I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGING plus a wildcard: SINGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGING
Images for SINGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.