Is SIGNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIGNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - language expressed by visible hand gestures
- verb - mark with one's signature
- verb - approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
- verb - be engaged by a written agreement
- verb - engage by written agreement
- verb - communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- verb - place signs, as along a road
- verb - communicate in sign language
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - to write one's name on
There are 7 letters in SIGNING: G G I I N N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIGNING, to go: SIGNING?
Rearrange the letters in SIGNING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIGNING
What's nearby SIGNING
Lookup in Wiki for SIGNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIGNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIGNING"