Scrabble word: SIGNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGNING exist?
Definitions of SIGNING in dictionaries:
- noun - language expressed by visible hand gestures
- verb - mark with one's signature
- verb - approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
- verb - be engaged by a written agreement
- verb - engage by written agreement
- verb - communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- verb - place signs, as along a road
- verb - communicate in sign language
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - to write one's name on
There are 7 letters in SIGNING: G G I I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGNING plus a wildcard: SIGNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGNING
Images for SIGNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.