Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVAGE exist?
Definitions of SAVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an uncivilized people
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- verb - attack brutally and fiercely
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - wild and menacing
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- Not domesticated or cultivated; wild: savage beasts of the jungle.
- Not civilized; barbaric: a savage people.
- Ferocious; fierce: in a savage temper.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_C.
- Lacking polish or manners; rude.
- A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
- A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.
- A rude person; a boor.
- To assault ferociously.
- To attack without restraint or pity: The critics savaged the new play.
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
- v - to attack or treat brutally
There are 6 letters in SAVAGE: A A E G S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAVAGE plus a wildcard: SAVAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAVAGE
- savage GARDEN - savage Garden Album
- Interview with Candace savage
- You cannot see it but the hills in the background are still about 30% ...
- savage Garden Darren Hayes Wallpaper Music Wallpapers Gallery PC ...
- ... Casts Rowan Blanchard as Ben savage and Danielle Fishels Daughter
- Idea Adventure
- savage 99 lever action .308 - The Firing Line Forums
- Album review CRASHDIET The savage Playground
- fred savage wonder years
- Hearts Flash By Tattoosavage Heart Tattoo Designs Home Tattoo ...