Scrabble word: SAVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVAGE exist?
Definitions of SAVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an uncivilized people
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- verb - attack brutally and fiercely
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - wild and menacing
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- Not domesticated or cultivated; wild: savage beasts of the jungle.
- Not civilized; barbaric: a savage people.
- Ferocious; fierce: in a savage temper.
- Lacking polish or manners; rude.
- A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
- A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.
- A rude person; a boor.
- To assault ferociously.
- To attack without restraint or pity: The critics savaged the new play.
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
- verb - to attack or treat brutally