Scrabble word: SAVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVAGE exist?
Definitions of SAVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an uncivilized people
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- verb - attack brutally and fiercely
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - wild and menacing
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- Not domesticated or cultivated; wild: savage beasts of the jungle.
- Not civilized; barbaric: a savage people.
- Ferocious; fierce: in a savage temper.
- Lacking polish or manners; rude.
- A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
- A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.
- A rude person; a boor.
- To assault ferociously.
- To attack without restraint or pity: The critics savaged the new play.
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
- verb - to attack or treat brutally
There are 6 letters in SAVAGE: A A E G S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAVAGE plus a wildcard: SAVAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVAGE
Images for SAVAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.