Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIGIDIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGIDIFY exist?
Definitions of RIGIDIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - become rigid
- verb - make rigid and set into a conventional pattern
- adj - not flexible
There are 8 letters in RIGIDIFY: D F G I I I R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGIDIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGIDIFY plus a wildcard: RIGIDIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGIDIFY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIGIDIFY
- cascobayfurniture.com - Pages
- fixed gear calculator for iphone or ipod touch Fixed Gear Calculator ...
- From evil-inflexible to fantastic-elastic the not-so-simple shades of ...
- Table 1 Common modifications and their effects on the peptide
- rigid KMLE - ...
- Re Development Screens - Professional Edition (Each post contains a ...
- Hollow Formed Parts Two Color Part Option Foam Filled Living Hinge ...
- Asbestos Removal Cost to DIY vs Hiring a Specialist
- Vortex Electrica Construct your own Electric Generator
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.