Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFERENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFERENCE exist?
Definitions of REFERENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a remark that calls attention to something or someone
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - an indicator that orients you generally
- noun - a book to which you can refer for authoritative facts
- noun - a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability
- noun - the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the act of referring or consulting
- noun - a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- noun - (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
- noun - the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to
- verb - refer to
- An act of referring: My careful writing results from many references to a dictionary.
- Significance in a specified context: Her speeches have special reference to the African situation.
- Meaning or denotation.
- The state of being related or referred: with reference to; in reference to.
- A mention of an occurrence or a situation: She made frequent references to her promotion.
- A note in a publication referring the reader to another passage or source.
- The passage or source so referred to.
- A work frequently used as a source.
- A mark or footnote used to direct a reader elsewhere for additional information.
- Submission of a case to a referee.
- Legal actions conducted before or by a referee.
- A person who is in a position to recommend another or to vouch for his or her fitness, as for a job.
- A statement about a person’s qualifications, character, and dependability.
- To supply references to: “Our memories are addressed and referenced... by significant fragments of their own content” (Frederick Turner).
- See Usage Note at <A href="AHD3_A.
There are 9 letters in REFERENCE: C E E E E F N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFERENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFERENCE plus a wildcard: REFERENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFERENCE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFERENCE
- Melinda Rose 3d Artist My Little Pony Rainbow Dash
- ... Diqest judge should write character reference rhe ... - LooKPDF.com
- Purdue OWL MLA Classroom Poster (Please note The poster is best ...
- US visa Denial sample Letter 214b
- Zappy.com press about Mike Zappy Zapolin music.com CEO of ...
- reference Map of Arizona USA - Nations Online Project
- Download a Business reference Letter Template
- Sample Receptionist Resume
- Home Our Staff Patricia Whitman GSA reference Letter
- Castle Learning Online Earth Science reference Table 26
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.